Caldbeck Parish Council meets every 5 – 6 weeks in Caldbeck Parish Hall on Mondays at 7.30 pm. Members of the public are most welcome.
Meetings will take place on
- 2 December 2019
- 16 December 2019 – extraordinary meeting to discuss consultation on budget
- 13 January 2020
Tim Cartmell (Chairman), Paul Doherty, (Vice Chairman), Norman Atkinson, Christina Coulthard, Angela Glendinning, Richard Hellon, Alastair Macfadzean, Ian Shaw, Colin Smithson, Alan Tyson.
For more details click Members of the Parish Council
- Link – Minutes of the Parish Council
- Link – Key Documents These include latest Agenda and draft Minutes
- Link – Parish Councillors Declarations of Pecuniary Interest
- Link – Available Information
- Link – Parish Plan
- Link – Brief History of Parish Councils
- Link – Register of Historical papers lodged at Archive Office
- Link – Sheep Referendum 2009
Simon Smith, Sandale Barn, Sandale, Boltongate, Wigton CA7 1DE
Telephone: 016973 71008
Allerdale Borough Council
Caldbeck Parish is in Warnell Ward.
Duncan Fairbairn was our District (and County) Councillor for over 20 years. Duncan died on 2 October 2018 after a long illness. He always attended Parish Council meetings when he could and when illness prevented him doing so he continued to support Caldbeck with great enthusiasm through emails and telephone calls. The Parish Council is deeply grateful to Duncan for his commitment to Caldbeck and public service and sends its condolences to his family.