Caldbeck Parish Council meets every 5 – 6 weeks in Caldbeck Parish Hall on Mondays at 7.30 pm. Members of the public are most welcome.
Meetings will take place on
- 31st July
- 4th September
- 23rd October
- 4th December
- 15th January 2018
Norman Atkinson (Chairman), Tim Cartmell, Christina Coulthard, Paul Doherty, Angela Glendinning, Richard Hellon (Vice Chairman), Alastair Macfadzean, Ian Shaw, Colin Smithson, Alan Tyson.
For more details click Members of the Parish Council
- Link – Minutes of the Parish Council
- Link – Annual Return
- Link – Parish Councillors Declarations of Pecuniary Interest
- Link – 2014-Guide-to-Information-Caldbeck-Parish-Council
- Link – Parish Plan
- Link – Brief History of Parish Councils
- Link – Register of Historical papers lodged at Archive Office
- Link – Sheep Referendum 2009
Post is pending… Meanwhile contact the Chairman, Norman Atkinson, with any queries: 016974 78546
Tel: | Email:
Allerdale Borough Council
Caldbeck Parish is in Warnell Ward.
Our District (and County) Councillor is Duncan Fairbairn
Tel: 016973 43160