Caldbeck Parish Council meets every 5 – 6 weeks in Caldbeck Parish Hall on Mondays at 7.30 pm. Members of the public are most welcome.
Meetings will take place on
- 18th June
- 30th July
- 3rd September
- 15th October
- 3rd December
- 14th January 2019
Tim Cartmell (Chairman), Paul Doherty, (Vice Chairman), Norman Atkinson, Christina Coulthard, Paul Doherty, Angela Glendinning, Richard Hellon, Alastair Macfadzean, Ian Shaw, Colin Smithson, Alan Tyson.
For more details click Members of the Parish Council
- Link – Minutes of the Parish Council
- Link – Key Documents
- Link – Parish Councillors Declarations of Pecuniary Interest
- Link – Available Information
- Link – Parish Plan
- Link – Brief History of Parish Councils
- Link – Register of Historical papers lodged at Archive Office
- Link – Sheep Referendum 2009
Simon Smith, Sandale Barn, Sandale, Boltongate, Wigton CA7 1DE
Telephone: 016973 71008
Allerdale Borough Council
Caldbeck Parish is in Warnell Ward.
Our District (and County) Councillor is Duncan Fairbairn
Tel: 016973 43160